Our Asset Management Group provides financial advisory and capital raising services to asset managers and related companies globally. We are a trusted advisor to our clients, assisting them in developing and accessing alternatives to meet their strategic objectives. Our clients comprise all areas of asset management including:
- Management – traditional, alternative and diversified managers
- Distribution – institutional, high net worth and retail platforms
Fund administrators and other service providers to the asset management industry
Our service is distinguished by:
- Our team’s breadth of experience and relationships, advising the industry for over 15 years
- Our deep understanding of the industry and the trends driving it forward
- Our commitment to creating tailored solutions for our clients to meet their specific strategic and financial objectives
- Our senior bankers’ engagement in all aspects of a client relationship and transaction
- Our global breadth and perspective
M&A Advisory and Execution Services
We provide mergers and acquisition advisory and execution services, including fairness opinions, to both buyers and sellers. We help our clients identify potential counterparties, conduct due diligence, and develop financial models, as well as structure and negotiate key transaction terms. We apply our deep industry insight and extensive M&A transaction experience to deliver results that are tailored to each client’s unique needs and objectives.
We leverage our firm’s strong relationships with a broad range of investors to raise capital for our clients to fund growth initiatives and acquisitions, and to provide liquidity for existing investors. We help clients evaluate the full range of equity and debt raising alternatives available, assessing the cost, availability, and suitability of various alternatives. We then develop and execute solutions that best address our clients’ long-term business and strategic objectives.
Aaron Dorr, Managing Director